by Yoonkee Beck posted May 17, 2008
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Dear 희원,
        Thank you for inviting me and my family to your house in Bonacom. It was a great pleasure to see you. I enjoyed the hospitality and your kindness to our family and making us comfortble when we visited. When I first entered into your house, I was so embarrassed, but you was a real ice-breaker for I was not embarrassed anymore. I am sorry that I had not stayed until Sunday, but it was a lot of fun.
        Five days ago, I went to Everland and rode the T- Express. It was a screamer that I rode. I almost cried when it fell the first time at 77 degrees. It was a nice time that I had the ride stop infront of the station. I had all my stresses gone. It was fun.
       I hope to see you and your family later.
      If you have a chance to come our way, look us up and let's ride the T-Express together.

Blessings,
                                                                                                                                                     Yoonkee Beck